Tuesday, January 9, 2018

RACIST FORMER SHERIFF JOE ARAPAIO DECLARES FOR SENATE

Sheriff Joe Arapaio


Weeks after Alabama voters narrowly rejected  alleged child molester Roy Moore, Arizona gets wind of recently-pardoned former sheriff Joe Arapaio's announcement to run for the U.S. Senate.  

American voters, who don't happen to be racists, can easily identify with California forest firefighters, putting out one fire, only to have another conflagration emerge elsewhere.

In announcing for the Senate, the 85 year old Arapaio stated:  

“I have a lot to offer. I’m a big supporter of President Trump,” Arpaio said. “I’m going to have to work hard; you don’t take anything for granted. But I would not being doing this if I thought that I could not win. I’m not here to get my name in the paper, I get that everyday, anyway.”















4 comments:

  1. Don't know about the racist part, but I've always agreed with the tough treatment he gave prisoners. America pampers their prisoners too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that difficult to get informed on the actions of Joe Arapaio. Check on what led to the conviction Trump pardoned him for.

    ReplyDelete